Statements of parallelogram and its theorems
1) In a parallelogram, opposite sides are equal.
2) If each pair of opposite sides of a quadrilateral is equal then it is a parallelogram.
3) In a parallelogram, opposite angles are equal.
4) If in a quadrilateral, each pair of opposite angles is equal then it is a parallelogram.
5) The diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other.
6) If the diagonals of a quadrilateral bisect each other, then it is a parallelogram.
7) A quadrilateral is a parallelogram if a pair of opposite sides is equal and parallel.