HL Triangle Construction
Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
HL Triangle Construction (RHS triangle Construction) :
A triangle is said to be a right triangle, if one of its three angles is a right angle.
To construct a right triangle ABC right angled at C when its hypotenuse is AC and one side is BC is given, we follow the following steps :
Step 1 :
Draw a line segment BC of given length.
Draw ∠BCX of measure 900
Step 3 :
With center B and radius equal to the hypotenuse AB, draw an arc of the circle to intersect ray CX at A.
Step 4 :
Join BA to obtain the required triangle ABC.
RHS Triangle Construction
Construct a right triangle PQR in which ∠Q = 900
, PR = 6 cm and QR = 4 cm.
Step 1: Draw QR = 4 cm.
Step 2 : Using compass, at Q draw ∠RQK = 900
Step 3 : Cut off RP = 6 cm.
Step 4 : Join P and R.
Now we get the required ΔPQR.
1) If the sides of triangle are 3cm,4cm and 5cm then what type of triangle you will get after constructing it?
2) Construct a right angled triangle ABC where AB = 4.5 cm, AC = 5.8 cm and angle A = 900
3) In a triangle PQR, if ∠P=900
and ∠Q= ∠R, find the angles of the triangle .
• Basic Geometric Constructions
• Construction of Line Segment
• Bisecting a Line Segment
• Constructing Angles
• Bisecting Angles
• Constructing Parallel Lines
• Construction of Triangle (SSS)
• SAS Triangle Construction
• ASA Triangle Construction
• HL Triangle Construction (Rhs -construction)
• Constructing Quadrilaterals
• Constructing Triangles(when sum of sides or perimeter is given)
7th grade Math
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.