Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
is found in the world around us . We can find symmetry in nature, architecture and in art.
It refers to the exact match in shape and size between two halves of an object. That is , if we fold a picture in half and both the halves- left half and right half – match exactly then we can say that the picture is symmetrical
There are different types of symmetry :
1) Line-symmetry or reflection-symmetry
1) Line or reflection-symmetry
We may find there are shapes matches when folded horizontally, vertically or diagonally
. Also shapes may have multiple lines of symmetry or no line of symmetry.
Some figure does not have any line of-symmetry.
Some figures have more than one line of-symmetry.
1) State the type of symmetry in each of the following letters
A B C D E F
2) Give the examples of line symmetry only.
3) Give examples of symmetry.
4) State the type of symmetry in each of the following numbers.
2 4 8 9 E 800
5) Name the line that divides the figure into two identical half.
6) A figure can have only one line of symmetry. (True/False)
7) Draw a triangle which has only one symmetry.
8) When did you say that a figure have a line symmetry?
9) Give two applications of symmetry in everyday life.
10) How many lines of symmetries are there in regular hexagon?
11) Write any four symmetrical objects from your home .
12) Draw a triangle which has (a) Exactly one line of symmetry? (b) Exactly three lines of symmetry (c) No line of symmetry
13) State the line of symmetry in
14) Fill in the blanks :
|| Lines of symmetry
7th grade math
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.