Worksheet on Trigonometry
Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
Trigonometry is the branch of Mathematics.The word Trigonometry is derived from three Greek words: "Trio" meaning thrice(3), "gonia" meaning measure.
1. A vertical stick 20 cm long casts a shadow 15cm long. At the same tower casts a shadow 30m long. The height of the tower is : (Ans)
2. A ramp for disabled people in a hospital must slope at not more than 30°. If the height of the ramp be : (Ans)
3. The height of a tree, if it casts a shadow 7m long on the level ground when the angle of elevation of the sun is 45°, is: (Ans)
4. The angle of depression and the angle of elevation from an object on the ground to an object in the air are related as: (Ans)
5. The degree measure of the angle of elevation of the top of a tower 50√3m long, from a point at a distance of 50m from the foot of the tower in a horizontal plane is: (Ans)
6. If the angle of elevation of the top of a tower from a point on the ground, which is 30m away from the foot of the tower is 30°. Then the height of the tower is: (Ans)
7. A person is climbing from the ground along a rope stretched tight from the top of a vertical pole and tied at the ground. The height of the pole is 10m and angle of elevation is 30°. The distance covered by the person climbing to the top of the pole is: (Ans)
8. A person climbing a 30m long rope, tightly stretched and tied from the top of a vertical pole to the ground. If the angle of elevation of the rope is 30°, then the height of the pole is: (Ans)
9. The distance between the top of two pole 20m and 28m high is 17m. the horizontal distance between the two poles is: (Ans)
10. A pole is 6m high casts a shadow 2√3m long on the ground, then sun’s elevation is: (Ans)
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.