Worksheet on Trigonometry
We at ask-math believe that educational material should be free for everyone. Please use the content of this website for in-depth understanding of the concepts. Additionally, we have created and posted videos on our youtube.
We also offer One to One / Group Tutoring sessions / Homework help for Mathematics from Grade 4th to 12th for algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, and calculus for US, UK, Europe, South east Asia and UAE students.
Affiliations with Schools & Educational institutions are also welcome.
Please reach out to us on [email protected] / Whatsapp +919998367796 / Skype id: anitagovilkar.abhijit
We will be happy to post videos as per your requirements also. Do write to us.
Trigonometry is the branch of Mathematics.The word Trigonometry is derived from three Greek words: "Trio" meaning thrice(3), "gonia" meaning measure.
1. A vertical stick 20 cm long casts a shadow 15cm long. At the same tower casts a shadow 30m long. The height of the tower is : (Ans)
2. A ramp for disabled people in a hospital must slope at not more than 30°. If the height of the ramp be :(Ans)
3. The height of a tree, if it casts a shadow 7m long on the level ground when the angle of elevation of the sun is 45°, is:(Ans)
4. The angle of depression and the angle of elevation from an object on the ground to an object in the air are related as:(Ans)
5. The degree measure of the angle of elevation of the top of a tower 50√3m long, from a point at a distance of 50m from the foot of the tower in a horizontal plane is:(Ans)
6. If the angle of elevation of the top of a tower from a point on the ground, which is 30m away from the foot of the tower is 30°. Then the height of the tower is:(Ans)
7. A person is climbing from the ground along a rope stretched tight from the top of a vertical pole and tied at the ground. The height of the pole is 10m and angle of elevation is 30°. The distance covered by the person climbing to the top of the pole is:(Ans)
8. A person climbing a 30m long rope, tightly stretched and tied from the top of a vertical pole to the ground. If the angle of elevation of the rope is 30°, then the height of the pole is:(Ans)
9. The distance between the top of two pole 20m and 28m high is 17m. the horizontal distance between the two poles is:(Ans)
10. A pole is 6m high casts a shadow 2√3m long on the ground, then sun’s elevation is:(Ans)