Addition With Carry Over
Worksheet on Addition with carry over.
Solve the following :
1.34 + 46
2.23 + 17
3. 45 + 15
4. 19 + 21
5. 10 + 50
1. Sam has 14 chocolates; Sarah came and gave him 18 more chocolates. How many chocolates Sam has in all?
2. Roger has 54 marbles; Rachel came and already had 16 marbles. Roger gave her 48 of his marbles. How many marbles Rachel has?
3. Peter has 88 candies; Edith came with 12 more candies. How many candies do Edith and Peter have in all?
4. It’s Danny’s birthday and received 5 gifts from his parents and 4 gifts from his sister. Rita, Ronnie, Sarah, Ken, Ben, and Jennifer each get 2 gifts for him. How many gifts did Danny receive in all?
5. Tia and Tina set up a lemonade stall. They sold lemonade $1 per glass. They earned $24 on first day, $32 on the second day and $14 on the third day. How much money did Tia and Tina earned in these three days?
6. Riley and Tod went to the fun park. The Octopus was 2$, the Bumper cars $4, the Ferris wheel $5, Super loop $1. Both of them rode each ride. How much did both of them spend in all?
7. Polly went to the grocery store. She bought vegetables for $2, Fruits for $3, Loaf of bread $1, a can of mushrooms $4, and a can of Baked beans $3. How much did she spend in all?
8. Sylvia has gone to a boutique; she buys a stole for $6, a coat for $12, a pair of sandals for $34, and a bag for $ 10. Calculate the total amount of money she spent.
9. Phoebe buys 3 pencils, 4 erasers, 2 sharpeners, and 1 ruler. How many things has she bought in all?
Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
Answers of word problems :
Addition with carry over
1st Grade Math
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.