Worksheet Congruence of triangle
We at ask-math believe that educational material should be free for everyone. Please use the content of this website for in-depth understanding of the concepts. Additionally, we have created and posted videos on our youtube.
We also offer One to One / Group Tutoring sessions / Homework help for Mathematics from Grade 4th to 12th for algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, and calculus for US, UK, Europe, South east Asia and UAE students.
Affiliations with Schools & Educational institutions are also welcome.
Please reach out to us on [email protected] / Whatsapp +919998367796 / Skype id: anitagovilkar.abhijit
We will be happy to post videos as per your requirements also. Do write to us.
Congruence of triangle
Worksheet on Congruence of triangle is based on congruent triangle. It is based on some axioms like SAS,SSS etc.
1. If Δ ABC is congruent to Δ DEF and if AB = 3 = DE and BC = EF = 4 , then necessary condition is
(a) ∠ A = ∠ D (b) ∠ B = ∠E ( c) ∠ C = ∠ F
(d) CA = FD
2. If Δ ABC is congruent to ∆ DEF and ∠ B =∠ E , ∠ C =∠ F , then
(a) AB = DF (b) BC = EF (c) CA = ED
(d) ∠ A = ∠ D
3. In Δ ABC and Δ DEF, AB = DF and ∠ A = ∠ D . The two triangles will be congruent by S.A.S axiom if
(a) BC = EF (b) AC = DE (c) BC = DE (d) AC = EF.
4. Δ ABC is congruent to Δ PQR . If AB = 5cm, &ang B = 400 and ∠ A = 800 , then which of the following is true ?
(a) QP = 5 cm , ∠ P = 600
(b) QP = 5 cm, ∠ R = 600
(c) QR = 5cm , ∠ R = 600
(d) QR = 5cm , ∠ Q = 400
5. In the given figure , diagonal AC of a quadrilateral ABCD bisects the angles ∠ A and ∠ C . Prove that AB = AD and CB = CD
6. In the given figure , it is given that BC = CE and ∠ ABG = ∠ DEF. Prove that ∆GCB is congruent to Δ DCE
7. In the given figure , P is a point in the interior of ∠ AOB. If PL is perpendicular to OA and PM is perpendicular to OB such that PL = PM , show that OP is the bisector of ∠ AOB.
8. X and y are two parallel lines intersected by another pair of parallel lines p and q such that line q makes angle 60 with line x . Show that∆ ABC is congruent to Δ CDA.
9. In the given figure , ∠ BAD = 300 , AC = AE , AB = AD. Show that side BC = DE , if ∠ EAC = 300.
10. It is given that Δ ABC is congruent to Δ RPQ . Is it true to say that BC = QR ? Why ?
11. If Δ PQR is congruent to Δ EDF , then is it true to say that PR = EF ? Give reason for your answer.
12. Angles A , B and C of a triangle ABC are equal to each other . Prove that Δ ABC is equilateral.
13. AD , BE and CF , the altitudes of triangle ABC are equal . Prove that ABC is an equilateral triangle.
Congruence of triangle to worksheets
Russia-Ukraine crisis update - 3rd Mar 2022
The UN General assembly voted at an emergency session to demand an immediate halt to Moscow's attack on Ukraine and withdrawal of Russian troops.