Math Puzzle 15
Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
This section contains math puzzle 15 which is based on fractions,inequality and algebraic identity.
1) What is the sum of 3 2/3 and its reciprocal?
A. 33/130 B. 130/33 C. 42/33 D. 33/42 E. None of these
2) A long pole is divided into four parts. The first is 1/5 of the whole, the second is 1/4 of the first and third is 1/2 of the second and the fourth is 87 cm. What is the total length of the pole (in cm)?
A. 290 B. 280 C. 160 D. 120 E. 100
3) Which of the following is the greatest common factor of 36abc2 , 27a2 bc and 24ab2c?
A. 2abc B. 3abc C. 6abc D. 9abc E. 12abc
4) Janet and John take hops of 68 cm and 92 cm respectively. If they start at the same time, how far (in meters) will they be before they meet again?
A. 3.91 m B. 13.44 m C. 15.64 m D. 16.00 m
E. 16.64 m
5) Which of the following is the greatest common factor of (a - b),
(a + b) (a2 + b2) and (a 4 -b4 )?
A. (a - b) B. (a + b) C. (a2
) D. (a4
6) If 'k' is any odd integer, what is the remainder when (k-1)2 is divided by 4?
A. 0 B. 1 C. 2 D. 3 E. 4
7) If x and y are integers such that x + y < 12 and x > 7, what is the smallest possible value of x - y?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5 E. 7
8) Which of the following is not a rational number?
A. √1 B. √2 C. √4 D. √9 E. None
9) Which of the following numbers lie between 2 and 3?
A. √2 B. √3 C. √π D. √5 E. √10
10) What lies between 1/2 and 5/8?
A. 5/16 B. 7/16
C. 9/16 D. 11/16 E. 7/14
Math Puzzle 15
From math puzzle 15 to Math Teasers
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.