Math Puzzle 25
Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
This math puzzle 25 is on sequence, logarithm,distance,LCM etc.
1) sequence of numbers a, b, c, d . where b/a = c/b = d/c and so on. If b
I c/b < 1
II c/d > 1
III d/c > 1 ,>
A. I and II true
B. II and III true
C. I and III true
D. III true
E. nothing can be inferred
2) What is the length of the longest rod that can be completely placed inside a cube of side a?
A. a √2
D. a √3
3) Three bells ring at intervals of 3 seconds, 5 seconds and 8 seconds respectively. If they start ringing at the same time, after how many seconds will they again ring together?
4) If 2P + 3Q= R and P + R =4Q. What is the ratio of P to R?
5) A bookshelf holds 8 different math books, 6 different physics books and 4 different chemistry books. In how many ways can 1 book be selected?
6) If log 10x = a; log 10y=b; what is log 1010xy?
A. a + b
B. a b
C. 1 + a + b
D. 10 + a + b
7) Point A is at (-3,4), point B is at (-1,4) and point C is at (1,5). Which is farthest from origin?
A. A and B
B. B and C
8) Which of the following will form corners of a square?
I (0,0), (4,0), (4,5), (0,5)
I (0,0), (4,0), (4,4), (0,4)
III (0,0), (3,0), (3,4), (0,4)
IV (0,0), (3,0), (3,3), (0,3)
A. I, III
B. I, II
C. II, III
D. II, IV
E. I, IV
9) If (x - 2)/(x + 2) = 5 and (y + 3)/(y - 3) = 2; what is y: x?
10) What is the sum of the smallest 2 prime numbers?
Math puzzle 25
From Math puzzle 25 to Math Teasers
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.