Math Puzzle 32
Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
This math puzzle 32 is on Probability,Percentage,median,volume of cone etc.
1) Peter sells a camera to Ron at a loss of 15%. Ron sells the same camera to David at a profit of 20%. If David paid $153 for the camera, how much did Peter pay for it?
2) If a grain of rice is placed on the first square of a chess board, 2 on the second, 4 on the next and so on, how many grains will be needed for the 64th square
3) A box contains 5 red, 4 white and 6 blue balls. If two balls are drawn at random and the first is not replaced before the second is drawn, what is the probability that both are white?
4) Which of the following can be calculated for the set of numbers 2, 3, 3, 4, 6, x, 11 where 7 < x <10?
C. Mean, Median, Mode
D. Median, Mode
5) Each angle of polygon is 165 0 . The number of its sides is
6) The volume of a cone of radius r is 1/3 of the volume of a cube of length x. If the cube and cone have equal heights, then what is r in terms of x?
C. x √ π
D. x /√ π
E. x / π
7) If Andy, Bob and Cathy split $15.00 in the ratio 1:2:3, how much will Bob get?
A. $ 2.00
B. $ 2.50
C. $ 3.00
D. $ 5.00
E. $ 7.50
8)Which of the choice is same as 35%?
9) For what value of 'n' is the value of n(n-4)(n+1) negative?
10) If x + y + z = 20, y = 3x and z = 2y then what is x?
Math puzzle 32
From Math puzzle 32 to Math Teasers
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.