Math Puzzle 33
Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
This math puzzle 33 is on radical,cyclic quadrilateral,sequence etc.
1) A box contains five red marbles and seven white marbles. If one marble is drawn at random from the box, what is the probability that it is white?
2) If the n th term of a sequence is given by Tn = (-1)n 2n-1 , then which of the following could be the 9th term of the sequence?
3) In a system where there are 100 minutes in an hour and 100 seconds in a minute, how many seconds are there in an hour?
4) If (a + 3) (a + k) = a 2 + 5a + p, then which of the following could be value of k and p?
A. k = 3, p = 3
B. k = 1, p = 6
C. k = 2, p = 6
D. k = 2, p = 5
E. k = -2, p = -6
5) A box of chocolates contains 12 hard centres and 8 soft centres. One chocolate is taken at random and eaten; then a second chocolate is taken. What is the probability the one is a hard centre and one a soft center?
6) What is the area of the rectangle whose vertices are (a, 2b), (a, -b), (-3a, -b) and (-3a, 2b)?
7)Refer to the following definition:
For all positive integers x, X =√x . Which of the following equals 3?
8) If the sum of interior angles of a polygon is five times the sum of its exterior angles, how many sides are there?
9) Bag A contains 3 white and 2 red balls. Bag B contains 1 white and 3 red balls. A ball is taken at random from Bag A and placed in Bag B. A ball is then chosen from Bag B. What is the probability that the ball taken from Bag B is red?
10) Each angle of a cyclic quadrilateral is either 110 0 or 70 0 . This quadrilateral must be a
E. None of the above
Math puzzle 33
From Math puzzle 33 to Math Teasers
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.