Math Puzzle 35
We at ask-math believe that educational material should be free for everyone. Please use the content of this website for in-depth understanding of the concepts. Additionally, we have created and posted videos on our youtube.
We also offer One to One / Group Tutoring sessions / Homework help for Mathematics from Grade 4th to 12th for algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, and calculus for US, UK, Europe, South east Asia and UAE students.
Affiliations with Schools & Educational institutions are also welcome.
Please reach out to us on [email protected] / Whatsapp +919998367796 / Skype id: anitagovilkar.abhijit
We will be happy to post videos as per your requirements also. Do write to us.
This math puzzle 35 is on odd man out,area,LCM,Probability etc.
1) A copper wire is bent in the form of a circle that encloses an area of 2401 Π . If the same wire is bent to from a square, then the area of the square is
2) The mean of 30 numbers is 66. If 20 of these numbers are increased by 5 and the remaining numbers are each decreased by 4, then find the mean of the new set of numbers.
E. Insufficient data
3) If √3x = 729, what is x?
4) If x/y =3/2 and 4x - 3y = 6, then what is x?
5) If x + (1/x) = 2, then x2 + (1/x2 ) =?
6) The smallest number which when divided by 56 and 80 respectively leaves a remainder of 9 is
7) From a bag of 25 coins, Mary received 1/3 of the coins, John received 2/5 of the balance and Andy received all the other coins left in the bag. If Andy got 30 coins, how many coins did Mary receive?
8) What is the remainder when 7 49 is divided by 10?
ODD MAN OUT
9) A) Sun
Math puzzle 35
From Math puzzle-35 to Math Teasers
Russia-Ukraine crisis update - 3rd Mar 2022
The UN General assembly voted at an emergency session to demand an immediate halt to Moscow's attack on Ukraine and withdrawal of Russian troops.