Math Puzzles 10
Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
This Math Puzzles 10 is on fraction rate,LCM,co-prime numbers etc.
1) Jane, Jerry and John share some candies in the ratio 2:5:7 respectively. Given that Jerry and John together have 36 candies, calculate Jane's share.
A. 2 B. 3
C. 6 D. 12 E. 36
2) In how many minutes, a car traveling at 60 miles per hour, would cross a bridge of length 3/4 mile?
A. 1/80 B. 80
C. 4/3 D. 3/4 E. 8
3) A train covers the distance 'x' between two cities in 't' hours arriving 3 hours late. What rate would permit the train to arrive on schedule?
A. (x/t) - 3 B.x /(t-3) C. x - 3 D. xt - 3 E.
4) If 4 - x = 1, what is the value of x?
A. 1/4 B. -1/4 C. 0 D. 1/2 E. 1
5) If f (x) = (√7)x and a, b are rational numbers then f (a).f (b) is.
A. f(a - b) B. f(ab) C. f(a + b) D. f(ab
) E. f(a/b)
6) Which of the following is equivalent to 0.005/0.1?
A. 0.0005 B. 0.005 C. 0.05 D. 5 E. 50
7) Which of the following fractions is as much greater than 3/13 as it is less than 13/3?
A. 2/39 B. 2
C. 3/39 D. 3 11
8) Which of the following is the least common multiple of 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8?
A. 1/8 B. 1/4 C. 1/2 D. 4 E. 8
9) The least common multiple of two co-prime numbers is equal to
A. their sum B. their difference C. 1 D. their product E. None of these
10) If the product of seven numbers is positive then at most how many of the seven numbers could be negative?
A. 3 B. 4 C. 5
D. 6 E. 7
Math Puzzles 10
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.