Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
Percentage worksheet for grade 6 to 8.
1. Rita got 86.875% marks in the annual examination. If she got 695 marks, find the total number of marks of the examination. (Ans)
2. A football team won 40% of the total number of matches it played during a year. If it lost 6 matches in all and no match was drawn, find the total number of matches played by the team during the year. (Ans)
3. The population of a town increases by 5%annually. If the population is now 185220, what was it a year ago? (Ans)
4. By selling a table for 330, a trader gains 10%. Find the cost price of the table. (Ans)
5. Ram bought a bicycle for $ 1200. He sold it for $1320. What was his a)profit b)profit percent (Ans)
6. Ali bought a bag for $280and sold it for $266. Find his loss percent. (Ans)
7. Joseph bought a scooter for $8400 and sold it at a gain of 6%. At what price did he sell his scooter. (Ans)
8. A shopkeeper sold two table lamps at $495 each. On one he gains 10% and on the other he loses 10%. Find his total gain or loss percent. (Ans)
9. Find the interest on $ 500 for 3 years at the rate of 6% per annum. (Ans)
10. Find the simple interest on $ 7300 for 123 days at 5% per annum. (Ans)
11. Write 12% as a lowest fraction. (Ans)
12. Write 0.08 as a percent. (Ans)
13. Write 11/20 as percent. (Ans)
14. Write 22.5% in decimal. (Ans)
15. Find 8% of 40. (Ans)
16. P = $8000, R= 5% and T= 2yrs. Find interest and Amount. (Ans)
17. P =$6000, R = 2.5% and T = 4 months. Find interest and amount. (Ans)
From percent worksheets to Worksheets
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.