We at ask-math believe that educational material should be free for everyone. Please use the content of this website for in-depth understanding of the concepts. Additionally, we have created and posted videos on our youtube.
We also offer One to One / Group Tutoring sessions / Homework help for Mathematics from Grade 4th to 12th for algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, and calculus for US, UK, Europe, South east Asia and UAE students.
Affiliations with Schools & Educational institutions are also welcome.
Please reach out to us on [email protected] / Whatsapp +919998367796 / Skype id: anitagovilkar.abhijit
We will be happy to post videos as per your requirements also. Do write to us.
Percentage worksheet for grade 6 to 8.
1. Rita got 86.875% marks in the annual examination. If she got 695 marks, find the total number of marks of the examination.(Ans)
2. A football team won 40% of the total number of matches it played during a year. If it lost 6 matches in all and no match was drawn, find the total number of matches played by the team during the year.(Ans)
3. The population of a town increases by 5%annually. If the population is now 185220, what was it a year ago? (Ans)
4. By selling a table for 330, a trader gains 10%. Find the cost price of the table.(Ans)
5. Ram bought a bicycle for $ 1200. He sold it for $1320. What was his a)profit b)profit percent(Ans)
6. Ali bought a bag for $280and sold it for $266. Find his loss percent.(Ans)
7. Joseph bought a scooter for $8400 and sold it at a gain of 6%. At what price did he sell his scooter.(Ans)
8. A shopkeeper sold two table lamps at $495 each. On one he gains 10% and on the other he loses 10%. Find his total gain or loss percent.(Ans)
9. Find the interest on $ 500 for 3 years at the rate of 6% per annum.(Ans)
10. Find the simple interest on $ 7300 for 123 days at 5% per annum.(Ans)
11. Write 12% as a lowest fraction. (Ans)
12. Write 0.08 as a percent. (Ans)
13. Write 11/20 as percent. (Ans)
14. Write 22.5% in decimal. (Ans)
15. Find 8% of 40.(Ans)
16. P = $8000, R= 5% and T= 2yrs. Find interest and Amount.(Ans)
17. P =$6000, R = 2.5% and T = 4 months. Find interest and amount.(Ans)
From percent worksheets to Worksheets