Worksheet on Decimals
Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
Worksheet on Decimals contains problems on addition,subtraction,multiplication and division of decimals.
1. Write the following in decimal notation.
(a) Fifty three hundredths
(b) Five hundred eighty three thousandths
(c) Thirty eight and seventeen ten thousandths.
2. Write a decimal numeral for each:
(a)3 / 5 (b)13 / 1000 (c) 1 40/100 (d) 603 5/1000
3. Compare the following decimals numbers and put >,<, or = in the blank :
(a) 5.91_____5.89 (b) 19.705______19.703
(c) 2.9387____3 (d) 12.58_______12.85
4. Write as fraction in lowest terms:
(a) 0.4 (b)7.4 (c) 0.64 (d) 0.75 (e) 0.055 (f) 0.625
(a) 0.069, 0.008, 0.07 (b) 0.0906, 0.00738, 0.1079, 0.03076, 0.4307
(a) 5.158 from 7.9 (b) 0.00084 kg from 0.05 kg
7. Express the following in decimals:
(a) $15 and 43cents (b) 18cm 4mm (c) 3kg 200g
8. Nicholas purchased a box of 17kg apples. If 1kg789g of apples were found spoiled and 10kg 56g were consumed, how much apples were left?
9. Ben travelled 8 km 95 m in the first hour , 6 km 298 m in the second hour and 7 km 9 m in the third hour . How far did she travel in the three hours.?
10.Nik deposited two cheques for $985.29 and $1092.78 in his bank account. Find the total amount deposited by him.
Multiple choice questions
1. Between which two whole numbers does 0.73 lie on number line ?
(a) 1 and 2 (b) 2 an 3 (c) 0 and 1 (d) 3 and 4
2. Which of the following represents two hundred and three ones ?
(a) 231 (b) 2111 (c) 213 (d) 203
3. Which of the following is correct decimal representation of 787mm ?
(a) 78.7cm (b) 7.87cm (c) 0.787cm (d) 787cm
4. Which of the following is correct decimal representation of 39km 7m ?
(a) 39.007m (b) 39.07m (c) 39.7m (d) 397m
5. Which is correct representation of 13.04m without decimals ?
(a) 1304mm (b) 134mm (c) 13040mm (d) 13004mm
6. Rose spends $ 56.78 for Science textbook and $ 82.35 for Maths
text book. Find the total amount spend by Rose.
(a) 159.13 (b) 149.13 (c) 159.31 (d) 149.31
7. Mac purchased 12 of vegetables. Out of this she purchases 7kg 670g of
potatoes and 3kg 42gm onions and the rest is tomatoes. Find the weight of tomatoes.
(a) 1.28 kg (b) 10.712 kg (c) 1.288kg (d) 1.378kg
8. Express 7777m as km using decimals
(a) 77.77 km (b) 7.777 km (c) 777.7 km (d) 0.7777 km
9. Represent 3kg 9gm using decimals: (worksheet on decimals)
(a) 3.009 (b) 3.9 (c) 3.09 (d) 3.900
10. Write as 200 + 30 + 5 + 4 / 100 + 7 / 1000 as decimals :
(a) 235.47 (b) 23.547 (c) 235.047 (d) None of these
worksheet on decimals
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.