Worksheet on Quadrilateral
Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
The following is the worksheet on quadrilateral which includes parallelogram,square,rectangle etc.
Choose the correct answer:
1. Which is not a parallelogram.
a) Square b) Rectangle c) Rhombus d) Kite
2. The diagonals of a rectangle ABCD intersect at O. If ∠BOC = 440, then ∠OAD
3. D and E are the mid points of the sides AB and AC of ΔABC and O is any point on side BC.O is joined to A. If P and Q are the mid points of OB and OC respectively, then DEQP is
a) a square b) a rectangle c) a rhombus d) a parallelogram.
4. The angles of a quadrilateral are in the ratio 1 : 2 : 3 : 4. The smallest angle is
5. The diagonal of a rectangle is inclined to one side of the rectangle at 25°. The acute angle between the diagonals is
6. In parallelogram ABCD, bisectors of angles A & B intersects each other at O. The value of ∠AOB is
7. Find the measures of all the angles of a parallelogram, if one angle is 240 less than twice the smallest angle.
8. In ΔABC. AB = 5cm, BC = 8cm, and CA = 7cm. If D and E are respectively the mid-points of AB and BC. Find the perimeter of the ΔBDE.
9. In a parallelogram ABCD, the bisector of ∠A also bisects BC at X. Prove that AD = 2AB.
10. In the given figure, ABC is a triangle, AD is a median and E is a mid-point of AD. BE is joined and produced to intersect AC in a point F.
Prove that AF = AC
Worksheet on quadrilateral
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.