Worksheet on Quadrilateral
The following is the worksheet on quadrilateral which includes parallelogram,square,rectangle etc.
Choose the correct answer:
1. Which is not a parallelogram.
a) Square b) Rectangle c) Rhombus d) Kite
2. The diagonals of a rectangle ABCD intersect at O. If ∠BOC = 440, then ∠OAD
a) 58 0 b) 68 0 c) 64 0 d) 62 0
3. D and E are the mid points of the sides AB and AC of ΔABC and O is any point on side BC.O is joined to A. If P and Q are the mid points of OB and OC respectively, then DEQP is
a) a square b) a rectangle c) a rhombus d) a parallelogram.
4. The angles of a quadrilateral are in the ratio 1 : 2 : 3 : 4. The smallest angle is
a) 36 0 b) 30 0 c) 24 0 d) 100 0
5. The diagonal of a rectangle is inclined to one side of the rectangle at 25°. The acute angle between the diagonals is
a) 55 0 b) 50 0 c) 40 0 d) 25 0
6. In parallelogram ABCD, bisectors of angles A & B intersects each other at O. The value of ∠AOB is
a) 30 0 b) 60 0 c) 90 0 d) 120 0
7. Find the measures of all the angles of a parallelogram, if one angle is 240 less than twice the smallest angle.
8. In ΔABC. AB = 5cm, BC = 8cm, and CA = 7cm. If D and E are respectively the mid-points of AB and BC. Find the perimeter of the ΔBDE.
9. In a parallelogram ABCD, the bisector of ∠A also bisects BC at X. Prove that AD = 2AB.
10. In the given figure, ABC is a triangle, AD is a median and E is a mid-point of AD. BE is joined and produced to intersect AC in a point F.
Prove that AF = AC
Worksheet on quadrilateral