Worksheet on variables 1(word problems)
Covid-19 has led the world to go through a phenomenal transition .
E-learning is the future today.
Stay Home , Stay Safe and keep learning!!!
Ask-math has given you practice worksheet on variables 1.
1)The coach of a cricket team buys 7 bats and 6 balls for $ 3800. Later, he buys 3 bats and 5 balls for $ 1750. Find the cost of each bat and each ball.
2)The difference between two numbers is 26 and greater number is three times the smaller. Find the numbers.
3)The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 9. Also, nine times this number is twice the number obtained by reversing the order of the digits. Find the number.
4) Fraction becomes 4/5 , if one is added to both numerator and denominator. If however, 5 is subtracted from both, the fraction becomes1/2. Find the fraction.
5)The sum of numerator and denominator of a fraction is 18. If the denominator is increased by 2 the fractions reduced to 1/3 . Find the fraction.
6)A person invested some amount at 12% simple interest and some amount at 10% simple interest. He received an annual interest of $ 130. But, if he had interchanged and invested he would have received $ 4 more. How much amount did he invest at the two rates?
7) At present a father is three times as old as his son. After 12years his age will be twice the age of his son. Find their present ages?
8) The larger of two supplementary angles exceeds the smaller by 18 degrees. Find them.
9) The area of a rectangle gets reduced by 9 square units, if its length is reduced by 5 units and breadth is increased by 3 units. If we increase the length by 3 units and the breadth by 2 units, the area increases by 67 square units. Find the dimensions of the rectangle.
10) ABCD is a cyclic quadrilateral. Find the angles of the cyclic quadrilateral is ∠A=(3x+y)0
worksheet on variables 1 (Linear equation in two variables)
Covid-19 has affected physical interactions between people.
Don't let it affect your learning.